Knickersblog Post: Where Can I Get Dita von Teese's Famous "Cherry Picture" bra? ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, September 28

Knickersblog Post: Where Can I Get Dita von Teese's Famous "Cherry Picture" bra?

THIS IS FROM THE 9/24/07 POST on www.knickersblog.com:

This edition of Ask Knickers, we’re trying to help out a reader who has excellent taste. Here’s her question:

The Question

Hello,
I think you guys at the Knickers blog might be just the right resource for a hard-to-answer question I’ve got. I’ve had a very difficult time determining where I can get the bra worn by Dita Von Teese in this photo:

















Faire Frou Frou
On the other side of the pond, LA boutique Faire Frou Frou has some more colourful Dita-esque options. The sweet-as-pie plaid bra (pictured above, left) is from Betsey Johnson, and is available in limited sizes for just $49. For something a bit wilder, turn to the Italians and Parah - this zebra print (pictured above, right) is sexy, but the exaggerated lace trim adds a retro twist to the style. The Parah bra is $145 and only available in B.

0 fabulous comments: